Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Panic....

That's what I felt when I found out I didn't get this job I interviewed for.

We finally found my crappy sperm donor ex husband. Well, at least his place of employment. And now what? you ask....

well, now NOTHING. Because I don't happen to have $3K lying around to retain the attorney.

Say nothing about the fact that he owes me about $25K in back child support. I'd gladly let the attorney have every penny of it if the court terminates his stupid rights.

I think Keanu Reeves' character put it best in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure when he said, "You have to have a license to fish. You have to have a license to drive a car. But they'll let any butt-reaming asshole be a father."

Ain't it the truth? Ain't it the truth....

2 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

I am sorry. I wish I had $3000 to give you. I would in a heartbeat. The good thing is, when they stay gone, they can't mess with your life.

Melzie said...

I don't know ID law, but in TX (which is why I love TX) anything over $3000 is a felony. Plus call the state attorney general, that's who handles the numbskulls in TX, for there you have a number- call, they get him. Takes a LOT of time (a friend did it) but better than nothing. Plus they can garnish his taxes- that's a lot of fun to do.

See if you can find a family attorney through church, I bet someone woudl help you and let you pay back after the fact.

I'll look for you on yahoo- and tell you the who's & what's.

I am very blessed with me ex, very blessed.