Friday, November 21, 2008

Asking the three lettered question:

WTF???????????

OK, so while chatting w/ my posse this a.m. and stressing about paperwork I can't find...

My friend sent me this link, brought to you by 2Peas in a Bucket NSBR (non scrap book related) Board.

http://www.lulu.com/content/4956212

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????

AT what point while you're in the kitchen do you say to yourself, "Self, you know what I think this needs??? Some man milk. Let's get nekked!"

AND.. how the hell does he know that it's nutritious and delicious. Spoken like someone who's never tasted it. I mean, HONESTLY... what the hell???

NOT only does he want you to find someone to donate his, uh, Natural Harvest to your cooking, but he wants to CHARGE MONEY for the damn cookbook.

What's next? Care for a drink of pee lemonade?

How 'bout some lovely fluids in place of cottage cheese in your lasagna?

Fudge, perhaps?

OK, gotta go. Off to find recipes we can replace dairy w/ breast milk. Have a lactating friend who could use the money.

1 comment:

Gayle Ernst-Brown said...

I have to agree...WTF??? That is sick and wrong!