Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm not worthy!

(said in my best Wayne's World voice while bowing with my arms over my head)


OK, those of you who don't know who Tim Holtz is, have you been living under a rock??

I LOVE this guy's work. (the fact that he's easy on the eyes is nice as well)

He is doing 12 tags of Christmas again, and here is the link for tag #1.


http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/

OH how I wish I had figured out how to make these links work in my blog! Courtney, HELP!

Anyway, this guy has more talent in his little finger than I have in my whole body, and it's not like I don't have a little bit, ya know?

This tag is absolutely gorgeous, and I want to make it! WHY do I not have the distress stickles yet??? Stickle whore that I am, I have a huge shelf of them, yet no distress stickles... I'm losing it!

Ok, I have a Christmas card order to finish today so I can work on my own stuff. How I wish I had that lamp post stamp, I would use it for my own Christmas cards...

I think it's official... I am a junkie. LOL
HAPPY post Thanksgiving Monday

No comments: