Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Sunday!

Well, kids, it's Sunday again... and it's such a beautiful day! The sun is shining, the temperature is mild, and I am happy.

I have been thinking today about the blessings in my life, my awesome husband, my kids, my family, and my friends. I truly have been blessed so much. I just need to REMEMBER it and be glad.

I came to the realization that I don't think I really suffer any more than anyone else, so I need to just stop complaining about it and be grateful for what I DO have. Life is hard for everyone, and it's all in the attitude, right? So I am going to work on that. :)

Just my thoughts for the day. :)

3 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

You are blessed!! Me too.

nej said...

are you channeling me, because this is bordering on the positive.

Kim Ross said...

*SO* good to see you today! Let's hang again soon! :)