Thursday, April 24, 2008

Have you ever noticed...

that some people, no matter how old they are, refuse to be "grown up"?

The last couple of days have been a real eye opener for me. There are people who say things, but don't mean them.

There are people who profess to be your friend, but aren't.

There are people who, no matter what you're going through, instead of saying, "yeah, that sucks, I'm really sorry" they have had it worse, done it better, or are sicker than you.

If you say, "oh, I have a headache" they say, "Well, I've had a migraine for the last 3 days"

I am SICK of these people being in my life.
You know what???? If you don't like me, if I've hurt your feelings, PUT YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES ON AND TALK TO ME ABOUT IT. I am sick of passive aggressive shit. Life is too short to play games.

If I hurt someone, I can't do anything about it until I know. If you can't be open and honest about having your feelings hurt, then perhaps you should go back to junior high. Because that's where these types of games are played.

Grow up. Get a therapist. And come back when you are able to identify with and talk about your feelings.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I know I do this sometimes, not that I mean to, 'cause it drives me nuts when others do it a lot. Sometimes I think I just get sucked into the mode...I hate myself afterwards for it. I'm trying to change, have been working on it for years.

Candice said...

Hugs to you Sarah! I love you girl!!

sara :) said...

I really don't think you're a stamp peddling whore! :)

Hugs

Alexandra Lundgren said...

With you on this one girl. I just try to remember that they are my "test" and feel sorry for the person for whom I am their "test".
And BTW-you always have it worse than me, you have 6 kids!!!-feel better ;).
Love ya girl and I promise I am always here for you!!! Sometimes full of sarcasm, but only because I know (hope) you can see through it to the sincerity and love.