Thursday, March 6, 2008

Before...

PLEASE, I know this is really embarrassing, but I am going to show you what my room looked like before my dear friends came over to help me gut it!



This is looking in from the doorway. Is it any wonder that I can't create in here?

So, my friends came over and helped me throw some stuff in boxes and get it out of there. I am planning on getting the rest out this evening and ripping up carpet.
Painting hopefully tomorrow at some point.






But I will upload the rest of these pics, so you can see how heinous it really was.

So, as you walk in the door, this picture to the left is what you see. And the picture to the right is what you see if you are sitting in that chair and turn around to face the door.
and this shot is the wall directly across from the window. And this is the mess that greeted me when I opened the door. And we started at about 12:30 p.m. So here is the before. :)

No comments: