Monday, February 11, 2008

I have been tagged...

whatever the hell that is supposed to mean...

So apparently, I am supposed to write 7 things about myself... I have no clue what to say.

And, this is the ONLY time I will be doing this. I don't do "tag" and I don't do forwards, unless they are hilarious.

SO, there is number one.

1. I don't like email forwarded to me. I don't do chain letters, I don't do sock exchanges, recipe exchanges, etc. My love for Jesus is not proven my forwarding crappy emails to 800 of my closest friends. Rarely do I respond to these types of things. It's just too much work for my apparently small mind.

2. I don't like talking on the phone. To ANYONE. Except my husband. And sometimes not even him. Well, and sometimes my mom. I would much rather chat online or email. And my new trick is hanging up on the toll free numbers that call us. I just pick up, and hang up. I don't have to say anything. Isn't that great?

3. I don't like change. I don't like it at all. I can deal with it, and eventually I can figure things out, but I still don't like it, and it will cause a great amount of grumbling.

4. I find it extremely difficult to listen to my middle school aged daughter practice the clarinet. And even more difficult to listen to it with the music on the computer game my son is playing.

5. I dream of winning the lottery (realizing that this is impossible, since I have never purchased a ticket in my life, ever).

6. I have always felt like the family odd ball...

7. I wanted to quit school and be a model when I was in middle school.

Forgive the crankiness of this post, as I am in the middle of a migrain that I have had since Saturday afternoon.

And, forgive me for not tagging anyone else.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I hope you start feeling better W!