Saturday, February 2, 2008

ok, SERIOUSLY?????!

BLOGGER? What the hell are you trying to do to me???

In my very fragile emotional state, you are messing with my mind. And it's pissing me off. I tried to sign in to post on my blog today, and I got an error message saying I needed to sign in with a google account. Ok, really? I hate gmail. I tried it for all of five days like 18 months ago, and hated every second of it. So, it better not be that I have to have gmail to use this stupid blog account, or I am going to drop blogger like a hot rock and find somewhere else to blog. Can't everyone get that there are some of us in the world who HATE change? I HATE CHANGE.

Can I say it a little LOUDER???


I HATE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so, seriously, STOP messing with me, and leave my crap alone. I can't deal with any more change in my life than what is currently happening. So knock it the hell off. I want to sign in with my yahoo acct. And I don't care how much spam I get with them, I will use them til I die. Because I HATE change.

Ok... rant over. At least for now.

1 comment:

Candice said...

LOL! Love ya girl!! I am excited that you got your music to work!!