Friday, February 22, 2008

Stupid White Trash Crack Ho

So, Wednesday night, my dh went to Albertson for Advil Liquigels. Because I had a headache, and we didn't have anything other than tylenol, which I had already taken and gotten no relief. So, he goes and he's standing at the check out in front of a white trash crack ho, and in front of him at the end of the counter is her white trash crack addict friend. And they are having a discussion about her discovery of her husband's apparent infidelity. Great. So she's bitching about how pissed off she is, and she hates him and he's such a jerk. And she's debating about what to do to make herself feel better. (Apparently, buying tampons was first on the list). So she's going on about slashing their tires, etc. And then she turns to my husband and says, "so, do you wanna.....?" Hinting that she will take him out back and ride him if he said yes. His response was a scathing glare at her, and then at her friend. But here is my question for her... and forgive me, there is no other thought for how I feel about this....

WTF?????

So... seriously??? taking someone else's husband and screwing him is going to make you feel better about your current situation? I think NOT. Here's what you do. You go get an attorney, and you divorce his ass, and leave him to rot with whatever STD he brings home. And you go ahead and slash his tires and hers if it makes you feel better. But you DO NOT ever proposition my husband again, because I will find you. And believe me when I tell you, you will not be having tires slashed if I find you with my man. I promise you. Because Lord help me. If I have a knife, it will not be used for tires. It will be used to draw blood.

Get a job, get a life, and stop talking innappropriately to other women's husbands. In fact, don't talk to them at all until you can get your filter working properly. UGH. That just makes me sick. Stupid white trash crack ho.

And honey, next time that happens, a verbal response would be best :)

5 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

And maybe he shouldn't tell you :). We both know he only has eyes for you!!

sara :) said...

Oh, no she di'nt!!!!

If you still want to find her, she'll be at the free clinic getting something to help treat her mysterious 'rash'....

And Albertson's is such a respectable place!

Melzie said...

LOL!

Gosh, I love this-- it's like I'm in the kitchen with you!! :)

Joe wouldn't have said anything either though. Men are so.... men. ;)

Jennifer said...

I just can't imagine anyone doing this...are you sure he isn't pulling your chain? Get real girl...no one like that lives in around here...right? Maybe I'm just too innocent to comprehend this. LOLOL Ok maybe not innocent! LOL I'm just floored by the gall of it.

Amy said...

Gwennie, you have to remember that W lives in el Nampa. So of course things like that happen ALL.THE.TIME!
Anyway, W, I love you! You are so hilarious!
-Amy